BSC has partnered with Dimension Funding to provide financing and leasing options to our clients. We have found Dimension Funding to be a reliable and competitive provider of capital with several funding options.
Instead of paying cash, why not let the equipment pay for itself? By leasing your BSC equipment purchase through Dimension Funding, you can get the equipment you need to sign more clients or complete a project without hurting your cash flow. Dimension Funding offers low, fixed monthly rentals over a payment schedule tailored to your requirements. This allows you to purchase what you need now and pay off the equipment from part of the profit earned through additional revenue sources or cost savings generated from your project.
ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
Leasing Overcomes Budget Limitations
Leasing lets you get the equipment free of budget ceilings. Low monthly payments lets you hold expenditures within budget limits.
Leasing Minimizes Obsolescence
Ownership and depreciation of equipment encourages its use beyond its productive life. At the expiration of a lease, you have the opportunity to replace worn or obsolete equipment.
Leasing Conserves Cash
Since a lease does not require a down payment, it is equivalent to 100% financing. Unlike many other types of financing, a lease does not require compensating bank balances.
Leasing Improves Cash Flow
Eliminating the down payment and creating a pre-tax write-off of lease payments creates cash flow and possible tax advantages. Also, lease terms are usually longer than direct financing which means flexibility for the end user.
Leasing Fights Inflation
Leasing costs remain the same over the life of the lease agreement, no matter how much prices and interest rates rise. A lease lets you use the extended term to pay for today’s needs with tomorrow’s dollars.
Leasing Simplifies Expansion
You never have to worry about selling old equipment. When the lease has ended we can help you arrange to trade in your equipment and lease newer, more modern equipment.
- Select the equipment or software that you wish to purchase.
- Print out the Credit Application (Attached)
- After you have it filled out, please fax it to your Sales Representative at 1-636-600-1401.
- You will receive a proposal detailing terms and conditions of the lease and any additional requirements to obtain approval.
- Upon lease approval, formal documents will be e-mailed or sent via overnight to you for your signature.
- After Dimension Funding receives signed lease documents, a purchase order will be sent to Business Systems Connection to authorize delivery of your equipment.
- After equipment has been delivered, Dimension Funding will contact you to confirm receipt of equipment and your lease will commence